African Spiced Nutty Banana.
6 ripe but firm bananas
2 Tbsp chopped cashews
2 Tbsp chopped almonds
2 Tbsp dried coconut
1 tsp cinnamon
½ tsp nutmeg
2/3 cup orange juice
4 Tbsp rum (or coconut milk)
1) Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Slice the bananas and place in a greased, shallow ovenproof dish.
2) Mix together the nuts, coconut, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a small bowl.
3) Pour the orange juice and rum over the bananas.
4) Then sprinkle with the nut mixture
5) Dot the top with your oil choice (butter, coconut oil), then bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes oruntil the bananas are golden and the sauce is bubbly. Serve with heavy cream.